**RED LOUNGE CASINO IS NOW CLOSED**
Summary – Red Lounge Casino
Red Lounge.com is aimed at ‘serious players’ and is known for its high payout rates. Their Cantor Gaming software is the top choice for Baccarat.
Please note that Red Lounge do not allow players from United States of America , Russia , France and Iraq.
Red Lounge Baccarat
Red Lounge Casino runs on Cantor Gaming software, which means you get the best Baccarat odds on the net!
- A single deck is used.
- Players pay only pay 4% commission as the dealer.
- The house advantage on the banker is less than 0.6%.
- The house advantage on the player is 1.29%
- House pays 9 to 1 on ties, giving them an advantage of 6.38%
Our Baccarat Game Enjoyment Factor [Rating:5]
Casino Software & Website Features
- The site operates in British Pounds Sterling.
- Casino Payout: 99.49% in the first half of 2006!
- Runs on Kismet gaming software, which comes as a (very fast!) download
Our Software & Website Quality [Rating:5]
Red Lounge Casino Bonuses & Promos
- 10% bonus on winnings, 10% rebate on losses.
- Players receive cash-back on amounts lost as well as amounts won!
- Welcome Bonus: 100% match bonus up to £50.
- Bonus will be credited immediately on first deposit.
Our Bonus & Promos [Rating:4.5]
Management & Customer Services
Red Lounge Casino was launched in 2005. They operate under license issued by the government of Malta.
- Customer service is provided through live online chat, telephone and email.
- Telephone support is available 5pm to midnight daily, London time.
- Free phone for UK players
- They promise all queries will by answered within 24 hours.
- Red Lounge Casino is owned and operated by Cantor Gaming Malta One Limited and its affiliated companies.
Our Customer Service [Rating:5]
Money & Banking
- Deposit Methods: Visa, Master Card, Switch, Solo, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Neteller, Bank wire transfer, Bank draft, Cashiers check, Check, Electronic funds transfer
- Cash-Out Methods: Visa, Master Card, Switch, Solo, Neteller, Check, Electronic funds transfer
- Players are paid out the next business day in any one of 35 currencies drawn on local banks